Terms and condition
By accessing or using this website currently located at www.stratservgh.com owned by Stratserv Ghana Limited, the user of this website and any individual or entity on whose behalf a user accesses or uses the website (collectively, “You” or “Your,” as appropriate) agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions. Please read carefully and they are often subjected to change.
Use of material
You agree to make use of the website solely for lawful purposes. Stratserv Ghana Limited does not represent that the Content of the Website is acceptable for use outside of the Ghana. By accessing the Website from outside Ghana, you assume responsibility for complying with the law of the applicable jurisdiction.
Any information, graphics, messages, data, music, photographs, software, sound, video or other materials (“Content”) of the website are subject to international laws (copyrights law). The copyrights in the site are owned by Stratserv Ghana Limited or any of its content providers. The organization and the display of the Website as a whole is a collective work owned by Stratserv Ghana Limited Therefore, You fully agree not to sell, license, copy, rent, modify, transmit, distribute, or reproduce. You also agree not to publicly display, perform, adapt, frame, publish, edit or create derivative works from our content.
Stratserv Ghana Limited allows, but does not endorse and is not responsible for any hypertext links to the home page of their website. You agree not to copy or adapt the HTML code (s) that Stratserv Ghana Limited creates to generate its pages. It is also protected by Stratserv Ghana Limited’s copyright.
Links to third party sites
The Website contains links to third party websites. Use of Third Party Sites is at your own risk and in this case Stratserv Ghana Limited is not responsible and liable for any directly or indirectly damages or losses that you incur on the process of connecting with our products and services available on any Third Party Sites.
When you register for the website, you will be asked to provide to Stratserv Ghana Limited certain information including, for instance your valid email address.
Registration and password
You are responsible for maintaining secrecy and confidentiality of your login information.
Specific prohibited uses
The Website may be used only for lawful purposes by companies who want to advertise vacancies, individuals seeking employment and career information and employers seeking employees. Stratserv Ghana Limited specifically prohibits using of their website unlawfully, and therefore users agree not to engage on any of the following:
- Posting and submission of incomplete, false and inaccurate information
- Revising and submitting of already posted material by another party or entity
- Using devices and/or softwares to interfere with the proper working of our website or activities done on this website
- Taking actions which end up imposing or imposes unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this website’s infrastructure
- Using any search engines, softwares, tools, agents or other devices and mechanisms (for instance browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this website other than the search engine and search agents available from Stratserv Ghana Limited
- Attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Website
Website security rules
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation:
- Accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access,
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization,
- Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”,
- Sending unsolicited email that include promotions and/or advertising of products or services
Any violation of either system or network security will result to civil or criminal liability. Stratserv Ghana Limited will investigate such occurrences or violations and may also involve law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
Stratserv Ghana Limited reserves the right to modify the contents of the Website or restrict access to the Website at any time without notice.
Applicable law and venue
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of The Republic of Ghana.
If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please contact Stratserv Ghana Limited at firstname.lastname@example.org